Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Night Stitching

I feel like I have taken a bit of a leave from sewing the past little bit and filled my time with embroidery/stitching. I'm enjoying the portability of stitching and loving the fact that I am learning something new (and in addition to my step sister that got me started I found out that my step-sister-in-law also stitches and now my Sister as bought a bunch of embroidery stuff to start out on!!!!) so it seems like I have a pretty awesome little crew to stitch with (virtually in Sherrys case since she lives a few provinces away).

I started another unicorn tonight for a mini quilt. Maybe for a niece or maybe I will try to sell it at a craft show. I'm not sure. All I know is that I'm enjoying being crafty again even if its not with a sewing machine at the moment.

Horrible iPhone pic - sorry!!!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by - see you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Kari, this is so cute! I have also been doing more stitching than quilting lately and also love the portability of hand embroidery. I find I can accomplish quite a bit while watching tv at night. Just a few simple stitches can be so effective. Look for an upcoming blog post to show you some other embroidery ideas. I also like the affordability of embroidery when you compare it to quilting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So that's what you've been doing, Kari. I also love to embroider and crochet. There are just not enough hours in the day to get it all done (or even started in some cases.) I like the cute things you're working on.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...