Monday, September 24, 2012

Bring on Blogtoberfest 2012!!

I must say that I love, love, LOVED Blogtoberfest last year.  I think I did 29 days of it or something which for me is amaze-balls and I was pretty happy with myself for blogging almost every day! 

I haven't been able to find the 2012 sign up "sheet" but I keep looking for it - and worse comes to worse I will make my own button and sign MYSELF up!  ;)  I'm hoping to blog every day and have at least half of the days related to something sewingísh.  Might have a few days of fun pictures that I want to share thanks to my awesome new camera that my husband got me for my birthday last week. 

I did however dig out a few WIPs that have been haunting me lately - the Eye Spy quilt is still quite a work in progress but I can't wait until its done, my kids are going to love it.  The Domestic Handbag quilt has me in a bit of a quandry trying to figure out how to square up all the blocks since I didn't piece them all the same size.  The last quilt that I REALLY need to finish is the Crazy Cat quilt, I started it over two years ago but I keep falling out of love with it which is sad since its super cute and I need to finish it to give it to my Mom!  Hopefully Blogtoberfest will give me the kick that I need to get these projects finished or at least make some serious headway with and get back into the wonderful world of blogging more.

Until next time my friends - sorry no pictures today.  Hopefully tomorrow I will have some to share! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...