Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Teething Baby = No Sewing for Me :(

I think Baby C has managed to thwart my plans to get my Camping Quilt done before we go camping this weekend.  The past two nights that I would have loved to have been getting some sewing done I had this on my lap:


And this.....


Poor little guy has been teething the last few days and managed to pop TWO teeth today bringing his total number of teeth to 6!!  Not too bad for a little guy who will be nine months old tomorrow.

Frankly I'll take the snuggles while I can get them and I can always use a different blanket while we are camping this weekend!  Little Mr is growing up too fast not to enjoy some serious snuggles!  

Happy Tuesday everyone.

1 comment:

  1. He's so cute! Sewing will wait. Snuggle all you can!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...