Saturday, May 19, 2012

More Camping Quilt Progress!

Last night was the Friday Night Sew In hosted by Handmade By Heidi and Crafty Vegas Mom and I managed to get all the 3 patch strips sewn into 9 patch blocks!


Nothing says fun like Baby C tearing apart my quilt after I laid it out on the floor. 
Little turkey!  ;)  Oh well at least he's helping the creative process!!  


I've managed to square up most of the 9 patch blocks, I think I still have 4 more to do then I can piece the entire top together this afternoon or evening.  


I'm going to hit the fabric store this afternoon to see if I can find any sweet flannel to back the quilt with, hopefully they have something similar to what I have in my mind.  

I hope you all have a super weekend, and thanks again to the ladies for hosting the Friday Night Sew-IN again this month!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...