Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Strippy Zipper Pouch!!!

I have a love affair with zippered pouches - I really do!  I think they are adorable and have been dying to make another one since I made this Zippered Pouch in the fall last year.  

I took the pattern from the first zippered pouch that I did - sewed on a bunch of strips of folded fabric (although I desperately want to call them ruffles they really aren't since they lay flat, the NEXT pouch will have full on ruffles) and this is the result!!!


The side view:


The top view:


SUPER CUTE!!  If I may say so myself!  

I'm looking forward to making the next one and am already thinking of a few tweaks that I can do to it to make it even more awesome.  

6 comments:

  1. Adorable! I also have a love for little bags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely is this!! You can't beat a little zipper bag and I love your ruffly take on it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that!! I keep wanting to make one, but I am still afraid of zippers. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Elisa (I see you are a no-reply blogger). Zippers are scary at first but after you do one or two they aren't quite so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just discovered your blog through Connie's linky party! Love your work and that zipper bag is adorable. I made my first zipper pouch a few weeks ago and loved it! Aren't they just the most fun and rewarding things in the world? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little pouch! I just finished another batik one, thanks so much for sharing!
    Quilting at the River Linky Party Tuesday

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...