Friday, January 20, 2012

Its Friday Night Sew-In Tonight!!!

Yippie!!  Its that time again - time for the Friday Night Sew In hosted by Crafty Vegas Mom!



I haven't sewn in a long time (as I hang my head in shame) but tonight I'm hoping to get going on my Eye Spy quilt for my kids.  Miss S and Miss L helped me lay out some random patterns for it before Christmas so I have a good idea of how I want it too look.  Now I just need to hope and pray that my girls go to bed at a decent time tonight so I can get some sewing in!

On a different note we just got back from Disney World earlier this week so I'm hoping to upload some pictures from our trip and my maiden voyage to Joanns!  Is it sad that hitting a Joanns was on my list of MUST DO's when we were in Florida?!  I showed some serious restraint since I could have bought half the store although I'm kicking myself for not taking advantage of getting a few AccuQuilt Dies that were on sale for 25% off.

Anywhoo.  Time to get some stuff done around the house so I have some time free tonight for my Sew In sewing to take place.

1 comment:

  1. I just signed up too! and I just found your blog so I followed you. Hope to share lots of interesting things. see you again soon

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...