Monday, April 18, 2011

Four to Six WEEKS!?!?!?!?

So my wonderful, amazing, super awesome sewing machine that I've had for four years decided that it was time to throw me a curve ball and crap out on me (with some serious things on the go too!).  So I called the place I got it from to see if I could get it in within the next few days and they put me on the WAITLIST (what are we in school now?!?!) and said someone will call me to tell me to bring my machine in sometime between four to six WEEKS from now.....!  Apparently I am in the wrong profession, sounds like I could make a killing as a sewing machine repair-woman when people are needing to wait that long to get their machines serviced.

Super lucky for me my awesome SIL told me that her sewing machine was sitting idle and that I'd be welcome to use it until mine is fixed (which was sooooo freaking awesome BTW!).  MB as I like to call my borrowed machine (mini-brother) and I have had  few words while trying to get to know each other the past two nights but now we are running along smoothly as though we've known each other forever.....

My new little buddy......



'tis late and I gotta work in the morning - until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...